Wednesday, November 18, 2015

St. Peter and St. Paul

Today, on the Feast of the Dedication of the Basilicas of St. Peter and St. Paul, I visited both basilicas.  In the morning, we went to the papal audience and said hello to the successor of St. Peter, Pope Francis.  (actually, we just waved as he drove by in the p
opemobile).  Then, this afternoon, we prayed at the tomb of St. Paul at the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls.  I prayed especially for our archdiocese, under the patronage of St. Paul, and for the selection of a holy and faithful new archbishop.  

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun to see reminder photos of our Italy trip in 2013. We visited BOTH Basilicas with you!
    Please pray for me( Mary) as I go to an orthopedic surgeon on Nov. 30th for assessment of my right hip. Tom has had recent vein surgery( Oct. 1st) and upcoming hernia surgery(Dec 28th) We were both anointed at an anointing Mass on Fri., Nov. 13th. With an anointing God could heal my hip healed and my arthritis healed before Nov. 30th!

    ReplyDelete